Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Recipe - Mango Avo Salad



I wasn't going to make this at first, because it's almost the same as the fruit salad that I made last week, but the baby loved it and we knew that our friends would enjoy the fruit.  So here it is!  If it wasn't for the baby and our friend who is pregnant, I'd have gone for this pineapple and rum salad.

Humorously, I made this so long ago that my friend has already had the baby weeks ago.  Hah.  Everyone loved this salad.


2 mangoes, cubed
2 avocados, cubed
2 limes, juiced
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
2 T finely diced jalapeno

Rinse the red onion (it will make it less sharp).  Toss everything together.  Yum.

So, I forgot to take a picture of this so I grabbed on from Global Table Adventure to give you an idea of what it would look like.


References:
http://globaltableadventure.com/recipe/recipe-spicy-mango-and-avocado-salad/
https://nombudsman.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/sandy-island-chicken-spicy-mango-and-avocado-salad-antigua-barbuda/

No comments:

Post a Comment