Filling:8 oz cream cheese
1/2 pound grated munster
4 oz ricotta
2 eggs beaten
1 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
Dough:1/2 stick butter, melted
- Mix cheeses, egg and parsley together.
- Now the "fun" part. Take your filo dough and put it on a cookie sheet, draping a damp towel over it.
- Going a sheet at a time, brush it with butter.
- Lay a tablespoon or two of the filling in the middle of one end of the dough.
- Fold the dough down over the dough and then up over it.
- Brush with more butter. Yumm. Butter.
- Fold the corner down and keep going like a flag.
- Yummy bundle of goodness. Brush with more butter.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.