Soko Arazhanit (Mushrooms in Cream)
- 1 T butter
- 1 pound of mushrooms, trimmed and thickly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 2-inch piece of cinnamon stick
- 2 bay leaves
- In a sauce pan, saute the mushrooms in the butter.
- Warm the cream in the microwave for about 60 seconds to remove the chill. Pour over the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle in the spices and stir well..
- Cover and simmer the mixture for 15 to 25 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed. During this time, stir occasionally.
- Remove the bay leaves and cinnamon before serving.